vendredi 1 novembre 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hello everyone!

Hope you're all doing fine after your Halloween party from last night?!
Nothing fancy for me but as I said, I was intending a zumba party!

BUT I had to mess up on the time! I leave my house à 7 pm and it was started on 7 pm (I have 1/2 hour of driving)...GO ME!

Nevermind!
It was very fun and such a laugh!





This is me as a vampire! I think it's quite scary ;) !





Thanks Virginie  GUIARO for putting everything together!
(link to her zumba page: virginieguirao.zumba.com/ )





After a sweaty class!



Have a nice week end!

Toodle pip!

Sarah.


_________________________________


Bonjour à tous!

J'espère que vous allez bien après votre soirée d'Halloween d'hier soir?!
Rien de grandiose pour moi mais comme je l'ai mentionné, je suis allée à une zumba party et c'était vraiment bien!


MAIS je me suis plantée dans les horaires! Je suis partie à 19h et l'événement commencait à 19h (sachant que j'ai une 1/2 heure de route)...VIVE MOI!


Bref, je me suis amusée et j'ai bien ri!


Un grand merci à Virginie GUIARO qui a organisé cet événement!
(si vous voulez en savoir plus: virginieguirao.zumba.com/ )

Profitez bien de votre week end!

A bientôt,

Sarah.

Share:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

Un, deux, trois...Bref, tout plein de petits mots!

© Marshmallowor(l)d | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig