lundi 11 novembre 2013

¤ TINY CELEBRATION ¤

Hello there!

What's up everyone?



 had a tiny celebration on saturday night with a couple of friends. It was really at the last minute because I wasn't anticipate this event and most of my friends aren't really nearby.

But I wanted to have some decoration and a cake so, here's a sneak peek of the area!
This is a very girly party !





It was nice and we chilled, talked and laughed!


Stars & marshmallows
Pink ceiling

Homemade feuilletés

Nerries red velvet!



The layers

I forget to smile ;)

I will share in another blogpost the recipe of the cake I bake! Be sure to check it later!

Hope you will have a good week !

Toodle pip!

x

Sarah.
Share:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

Un, deux, trois...Bref, tout plein de petits mots!

© Marshmallowor(l)d | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig